08-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I just got to a campground yesterday and I noticed my lights were dim. I checked the battery monitor and it showed 1 light. Normally when plugged in it has all 4 lit up. I looked and the lights on the converter are off. I checked and the converter is getting power to it. The fan was barely moving but when I disconnected the battery it stops. I hooked up a battery charger and now I'm good for now. Lights and everything works. I figure its the converter and I need to replace it. Any opinions? And what is a good replacement that I can get?