PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Greyhawk 31FS

TX_Arvee
08-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Anyone see the new 31FS with an outdoor kitchen in lieu of 1/2 the master closet.
Wondering what is in the outdoor kitchen. This change leaves you without any hanging space for the DW.

PUG.MOM
08-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Picked up my new 2013 FS yesterday. Mine doesn't have the outdoor kitchen, so can't say what's in it, but the bay where the kitchen goes gives added exterior storage space. A big plus for me. Yes, you lose the full length closet and the drawers in the bedroom. They have put a clothes rack in the cabinet that runs from behind the TV all the way across the bedroom. It holds items the length of a man's clothes rack. Unless I'm going to a formal event and need a dress, it won't be an issue for me. If you need drawers, there are 2 extra large ones under the lower bunk bed.

tlhdoc
08-10-2012, 10:57 AM
This change leaves you without any hanging space for the DW.

I hope you don't hang your DW. I don't think she would appreciate it.:hihi:

Mike and Rose
08-12-2012, 06:39 AM
There is a thread running on another RV Forum discussing the pros and cons of an outdoor kitchen. The main issue is the loss of interior space and elimination of features like you already mentioned. It has been so hot this summer that I haven't even grilled outside while camping or at home. So an outside kitchen would get very little use. But I just cannot take the heat. On the other hand you can cook without heating up the inside of the RV.

RickAE
08-12-2012, 07:32 AM
I don't have a Greyhawk. I have a 26dsrb whitehawk TT. The dealer had one with the outdoor kitchen. We decided against it. We felt it was actually useless, and the cost was a little over the top. Here is a picture of what it looks like in the whitehawk. Btw our refrigerator was standard equipt. In exchange we got more storage area.4882