Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-06-2017, 04:19 PM   #1

Fulltiming in a 2015 Greyhawk 29ME

Is anyone outthere full timing in this rv? We full timed in a 38 ft Escalade towed by a King Ranch 350 dually. We have tried to land 1st in a Punta Gorda Condo..boating etc. That lasted only 3 years. Not for us. Sold moved to a house in Rotonda West Fl. Its been two years and we miss being on the road! We downsized to our Jayco in hopes for shortertrips. Found we cant do that owning a large home. So Monday house is on the market and when we sell we are going to full-time again! Any one living in a C Class like ours would love to hear your thoughts😊

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Decrows2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 07:49 AM   #2

We have been seasonal for the last 3 years in our Greyhawk 31SS. Our season is from April 15 to October 15 in New England. It was doable mainly because we were very organized and did not clutter the RV. Mother Nature was also good to us because of the beautiful weather the past 3 years. Now the drought is over and our 4th season has been cold and rainy. It would be tough to live indoors in small quarters for a long extended time. We now have a 41' park model with 4 slides so have much more room and it is a house rather then an RV. I am sure you will enjoy your new home and you can make it work. Hope you have happy travels and good weather. Being on wheels you can at least follow the sun!
Old 08-03-2017, 05:55 PM   #3

We full time in our 35ft fiver. Sold or gave away anything that didn't fit in the trailer.
Maggie, Old English Sheepdog
vcbice is offline   Reply With Quote