Originally Posted by judgerr
Rob. Have you had anything other than "Minor pronlems with your Pinnacle??
We only have a P.O. Box too and use our Daughters address for packages or when we need a street address.
Our Pinnacle's registration with Jayco is actually registered to our P.O. Box as a mailing address.
In our first year of ownership and approx 8000 miles of towing, the few what I consider minor problems we have had are;
1. During PDI the Air Mattress had a hole in it, Jayco shipped a new one to us.
2. Water Heater Thermostat for the Electric Operation failed in the first few weeks of ownership, dealer replaced.
3. Door Side Slide with sofa was dragging at the top. dealer adjsuted slide.
4. Entertainment Center Slide not working correctly, dealer found loose wire at slide controller.
5. Aluminum Wheel cracked, (may have been caused by me, not sure) replacement ordered by dealer.
6. Waste Valve for Kitchen would not close all the way, dealer replaced.
Overall we are very happy with the performance of our Pinnacle and the Dealer / Jayco support.
We have done a number of mod's, not because things did not work we just wanted to make them better.
1. We replaced all the Halogen Puck lights with LED's
2. Installed an Electric Fireplace (Did not come with one)
3. Added a Sub-Woofer to the sound system for better sound,
4. Upgraded the trailer tires from "E" Rated to "G" Rated