Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-19-2013, 07:32 AM   #1

Bethpage Campground,Urbanna,VA

I am new to camping, this is just my 3rd season out, 2nd in my Jayco 26BH.I bought the camper because I take care of my 2 Grand daughters , one 11 and one almost 3 , and I want to provide them with some good ole fashioned family fun. Well let me tell you this campground is well worth the drive from Baltimore, MD for us. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, for instance, when we were shown to our sites they were a bit wet and the staff called into the office asking if there were 2 others available due to the amount of standing water left by the rains, and we were moved to other sites. The water park within the campground is phenominal!!! At the opening of the pool at 10 am the kids are ready to go in and they don't want to come out until they close the gates!!!The grounds are clean, at night when its quiet time its quiet, everything is very accessible and we really found no need whatsoever to leave the grounds.. If you live on the east coast and are looking for a great place to take the kids I found this place to be very kool....
Bethpagecamp.com