Endless Caverns RV Park New Market Virginia
In case anyone is thinking about staying at the Endless Caverns NASCAR RV park near New Market VA, we stayed there last weekend, and observed the following:
1. Very quiet and secluded
2. Nice pool
3. Built on the base of a mountain, so sites are terraced with low stone walls between spaces.
4. All interior roads and sites are gravel, and many are pull throughs
5. On the CG map, roads are named, but there are NO signs on the actual roads to tell you where you are. We were escorted in, but going out, we got lost because the actual roads did not match the map, and many sites looked the same as a road. Found ourselves trying to go up very steep grades pulling an 11,000# 5er and didn't know exactly where we were or how to get back to the main road. Lots of tight turns, too.
6. NO cable hookups anywhere.
7. Had to pass under a stone archway going out with only about 2" clearance for our A/C unit (we are 154" tall).
Bottom line impression: Although this is a nice park, and sites are quite large, we will not return here with a large RV such as our 33' 5er.
2003 Ford F-350 V-10 Crew Cab 4WD Long Bed
2004 Jayco Designer Medallion 29 RLTS 5th wheel
Bill, Gayle, and Mindi (dachshund)
Retired at last !
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.