Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #11
Boubou, have you checked on Allstays? Here's the website http://www.allstays.com/ They also have an app that I purchased for my Iphone. When I entered scranton in the app it lists a couple of Walmarts close to 476 that are "ask to park" facilities. The app even gives you the phone # to call about overnight parking. If you're just looking for a place to stop and lay your head down for a few winks this might be an option. We haven't Wally-docked yet but we would if the situation called for it. I don't know how you feel about Wally-docking but it might be an option for you. I know the forums are full of Wally-dockers that can give you advice and the "etiqutte of Wally-docking". Hope this helps!

FWIW, the allstays app has proved quite helpful to us. We were recently looking for a site near Greensboro, NC and couldn't find anything close to where we needed to stay through reserveamerica, goodsam or woodalls. I checked on allstays and low and behold there is a County-owned campground cost $17/day with electric hookup 10 minutes from where I'll need to be for the day. The DW plans to fish in the lake there while I attend a workshop!

Good luck & safe travels to you!

Kettrell & Sharon
Greyhawk 31DS
Kave&Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote