Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-02-2017, 03:24 AM   #1

Talladega Here I Come - Again

It is that time of year I head over today to Talladega for a week of volunteering and people watching.

Now to finish this cup of coffee, a bit more surfing, and when it is light I can get things outside ready to hook up and drive off.

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50X, TST Systems 507 TPMS, RV Flex Armor Roof
edatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 05:19 AM   #2

Talking Me too

Yep I am hooking up tonight and headed out tomorrow. There are 8 of us, Dad, brothers and brothers in law, that do this every year. My Dad raised my brothers and I in the Nascar world and we love it. My sisters, lucky enough, married Nascar fans as well. I get to try out my new Seismic 4212 this year. The others are ribbing me about having the "Talledega Hotel" now. Watch out, here we come.

Rob
7.3 Fan clutch upgrade, Mishimoto coolant filter
Airlift bags on rear
Reese 20K hitch
2005 H-D Screamin Eagle (Banana)
Wusaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 06:20 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wusaah View Post
Yep I am hooking up tonight and headed out tomorrow. There are 8 of us, Dad, brothers and brothers in law, that do this every year. My Dad raised my brothers and I in the Nascar world and we love it. My sisters, lucky enough, married Nascar fans as well. I get to try out my new Seismic 4212 this year. The others are ribbing me about having the "Talledega Hotel" now. Watch out, here we come.

Rob
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family yesterday Rob. I'm sorry it was such a quick visit, but my volunteer duty was just about to break loose. I actually had one call for something to do when I was headed your way which was why I was a few minutes late.

We were terribly busy all day and finished up and back at my RV at 7:30pm.

Now this morning after my second cup which I'm working on now it will be hook up and head back to my home base. Fortunately it is only 99 miles so it will be a short haul.

Be safe on your way back to Florida and maybe we will see each other again down the road. Maybe back at Talladega this fall. I'm planning to be here then too.

Gorgeous new rig. I know you are really enjoying it.

Ed

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50X, TST Systems 507 TPMS, RV Flex Armor Roof
Old 10-03-2017, 04:56 AM   #4

It is almost Talladega time again. One week from today I'm hooking up and heading back for another week of volunteering.

Anyone going to be there for this race weekend?