I am selling my 1995 Jayco Eagle 304 BH. Here is the condition:
(1) The toilet should be replaced or repaired. It had a small water leak which we noticed at our last use in the fall of 2013. I was planning to replace the toilet because I am tall - my plan was to get a higher rise toilet. The trailer is in storage now, so that still needs to be done.
(2) A blind has come loose in the living room area.
(3) There is some rust around the ends of the galvanized steel wheel wells and they should be screwed/glued on more securely.
(4) Some of where the aluminum siding attaches at the base of walls should be more thoroughly secured with screws/glue.
(5) There is a piece of plywood under the seat in the dinette that has warped over time and fits tight - it should be trimmed.
(6) The thermocouple on the water heater was replaced in the fall of 2013 because I had trouble lighting the pilot light on our last use in the fall of 2013. The trailer was winterized and placed in storage, so I assume this has fixed the problem (the service shop said so) but I do not know for a fact that it works well.
(7) The service shop repaired a small tear in the aluminum siding in the fall of 2013 before being placed in storage.
(8) The service shop reviewed and did some additional sealing on the roof in the fall of 2013 before being placed in storage.
(9) The trailer will have new axles, brakes, and tires.
(10) The trailer will have two new 30 lb propane bottles and cross over regulator.
This trailer has been stored under cover in the winter. I can see one small water spot on the interior of the trailer (this is why the service shop did the repair on the aluminum siding on the fall of 2013). I cannot identify any soft spots on the floor. The roof was replaced a few years ago. The awning appears to be in fair to good condition.
This is an ideal trailer for someone with small children. It is by no means new and perfect; it has been used for 18 years, but it has been well taken care of. I'd like to see it go to someone who will use it and take care of it going forward.
Send a private message here on the forum or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org