Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-16-2016, 07:36 PM   #1

2005 Sprinter 314 BHDS

LET THE FAMILY ROADTRIPS BEGIN!!!!!
So, we are looking to sell our travel trailer and move to a 5th wheel. Looking for something just a touch bigger. Would not be selling if it wasn't for this. Lots of details below, but some things not listed there include new 16" wheels and new BFGoodrich LT truck tires including spare (Installed last spring.) I will also include the Reese Dual Cam hitch/weight distributing bars/anti-sway system. Including the cover as well. Will include 1 deep cycle battery. I will also include the Wilson Cellphone Booster. You will be ready to go! Should be towable by newer 1/2 ton trucks as the Unloaded weight is just 8000lbs, and the GVWR is 10,800lbs. Dual Slides. Nice "2 bedroom" floor plan. Huge outside storage area in the rear not often seen in a travel trailer. Pass through storage in the front. Great camper for boon-docking as it has 90 gallons of grey water tank, and 50 Gallons of black.

Let's start talking around $12,500.

Feel free to ask any questions, and pass along to friends.
the slides are not slid out in the photos that follow, but I did not want to uncover the camper with bad weather forecast. Thus, things look a little cramped. Just wanted to show the inside condition.
Please ignore all the stuff laying in the camper. We have not put the towels away, and made the beds for this season yet. smile emoticon The camper really is in good shape, and I can go into more detail if anyone is interested. Floor Plan, Options, and Photos follow. I can add more photos if there is an interest.
Attached Thumbnails
Camper Floorplan.jpg   RV Features.png   P1040581.jpg   P1040583.jpg   P1040592.jpg