Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-16-2015, 09:05 PM   #1

2015 jayco BHBE

We are selling our brand new jayco 28bhbe. We bought it about four months ago, had a lot of fun, and now my work vehicle changed and I no longer have anything to tow it with.

Trailer has the upgraded fiberglass sides, platinum package, all weather package, 3m coating on exterior and interior from factory that warranties every surface for 5 years from wear and stains. The trailer is in perfect condition, and still has its whole factory warranty left. We are selling for $26,500, which is way below the dealer price of over thirty thousand.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We are located in the Portland, OR area.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 08-16-2015, 09:30 PM   #2

No way to get yourself a tow vehicle? Sure seems like a better option, even if it's older, in order to prevent having to absord to full brunt of the initial depreciation all new vehicles and RVs experience.
2012 Jay Flight 26BH (Sold)
Old 08-16-2015, 09:53 PM   #3

We considered buying another tow vehicle, but the killing factor is space. We don't have room for the trailer, another truck, boat, etc.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:14 AM   #4

I just wish that it wasn't a BH, I can drive down from Tacoma, WA and to pick it up, good luck with the sale.
Old 11-26-2015, 07:41 PM   #5

Might have to drop that price way on down to get a bite. I paid somewhere around that (you're selling price) for the exact same rig brand new, same options and all. Stinks selling a brand new RV, we've been there before. That rig probably dropped $5k in value the minute it left the lot. Hope you have some luck selling, but think I'd opt for the bigger tow vehicle instead of loosing so much on the rig.
2015 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE (#8)
Old 11-27-2015, 06:11 PM   #6

The standard Jayco 2-year warranty is only for the original purchaser; it's not transferable. You mentioned a 5 year due to coating and such, so perhaps that has different policies? But you may want to check to be sure if you haven't already.