For Sale by Original Owner
Trailer = Used 2013 Jayco Eagle 31.5 FBHS Fifth Wheel Trailer
Sale Price = $32,500
Location = Chandler, Arizona
Summer is coming soon - time to get that trailer to escape to cooler weather!!!
Trailer is located in Phoenix Arizona area, would prefer sale in this area or buyer to travel to me. If I have a serious buyer somewhere within ~400 miles I would consider delivering.
This is a Fantastic and very sought after floor plan for a family looking for a fifth wheel trailer which can be easily towed with a 1/2 ton pickup AND includes a bunk house. Unless you step up to a massive toy hauler its hard to find a fifth wheel with bunks. You can find standard bumper hitch pull travel trailer's with a bunk house, but once you tow a fifth wheel you will never go back to a bumper hitch trailer - safer, stabler and you get the increased interior ceiling height.
Total available sleeping for this trailer is up to 10 people!
This specific Jayco model is unique in that it has considerably large water tanks for a relatively light weight 5th wheel. That extra water is critical for dry camping and not having to 'train' the family to conserve water as much as on other units. 81 gallons fresh, 65 gallons gray, 32.5 black. Even Jayco's 2016 equivalent model of this unit (Eagle HT 29.5FBDS) has now reduced the fresh water tank to only 43 gallons!
Refer to manufacturer's site for complete details here: Eagle Fifth Wheels | Jayco, Inc.
We have meticulously maintained and cleaned the trailer inside and out following every outing. We are also a non-smoking family so no one has ever smoked even close to this unit.
In addition to the standard specifications and features, the following modifications or additions have been made to this unit:
* Additional access hatch added to provide separate storage up front for hose storage
* All lighting replaced with high quality LED lighting - extends battery lifetime
* 3 MaxxAir roof vents added over existing stock vents and fan - allows for constant ventilation even during a rainstorm
* Shurflo water pump accumulator tank - eliminates hammering and noise from water pump while running
* Cyclone sewer vent added on roof vent
* Flat panel TV added to bunkhouse
* Custom built and installed rear hitch from Cliff's Welding. Rated at 3500 lbs. - We only used this for a hitch based bike rack, but you could conceivably tow another trailer behind the 5th wheel in states where triple towing is legal. The wiring for triple towing is NOT installed, new owner would have to add that if you wanted to tow something else.
* Level Master jumbo level
* Wired backup camera from "Rear View Safety.com" (RVS-770613-213 | Backup Camera System with Trailer Tow Quick Connect Kit | Rear View Safety
) installed at rear and wired with quick disconnect fitting at hitch point. The monitor and wiring on the truck side are still in my tow vehicle, new owner could purchase this part of the system from rearviewsafety.com or we could negotiate having my system removed and then you could get it installed on your own tow vehicle.
There are photos of the camera and the monitor and image quality in the photo album link below.
I also have 2 Honda EU2000 generators I will consider selling (for an additional cost) with the trailer. One of these is perfect for running everything But the microwave and A/C. Two of these together will run everything - including the microwave and A/C.
We have been very happy with this trailer for nearly 3 years now, but have decided to go without a trailer for awhile or step up to a Class A motorhome next so that is our only reason for selling.
I do not need help selling this unit, please don't contact me for that.
The trailer is stored at a storage facility in south Chandler. Serious interested parties can see the unit there or if you are within the general East Valley I will consider bringing it to you or an agreed upon open location to view it.
Please do not contact me asking, "Can I pull this with XYZ SUV or Truck?" Please review the weight information provided with the manufacturers specifications relative to the towing capabilities of your specific vehicle to make that determination. My tow vehicle is a 2011 Ford F250 4x4 Crew Cab Short Bed Diesel Super Duty - and I certainly have no trouble at all towing this unit.
175 pictures of this trailer can be seen here: Online Photo Album of Unit for Sale
Thanks for looking, contact "Chip" for any additional questions.