Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-09-2015, 07:39 AM   #1
Jay Series 1206

Hey, I just purchased a new Jayco Jay Flight 19RD TT and need to sell my awesome pup. I checked NADA for pricing and this pup with all the features lists between $11,000 and $14,000, $13,000 average. I am selling for $10,000. Now that that is out of the way, here is what she has...

2013 Jayco Jay Series 1206 with Bath/Shower option
16,000 BTU Furnace w/Auto Ignition
Screen Room for Awning
Outside Grill
Stereo w/Outside Speakers

Things I have added:
Custom drain system for sink and shower drains
Mach 3 P.S. 13,500 BTU roof top AC - Runs off my Honda 2000 just fine, at high altitude even
Renogy 100w Solar Panel and upgraded Charge Controller installed on custom roof rack and Hard Wired - Will need $500 on top of $10,000 if you want this to stay.

PopupGizmos - Super High Wind versions
Reflectix Window Covers - All window
Upgraded Kitchen Sink Faucet
Added a receiver hitch to frame - heavy duty, pulled a single place sea doo trailer.
All lights have been upgraded to LED bulbs

Now the bad -
Just one thing I can think of. Right after bringing her home, still winter time here, I put her in the garage. I then popped it up as high as I could while in the garage to look at it. Well the wife one morning on her way out hit the wrong door opener and the bar that pulls the garage door up hit the roof and put a rip in the roof. The tear was only to the aluminium skin and a little bit of the foam inside. 1/4" x 5". I was so bummed, hadn't even camped in it yet. Well, I used Marine Tex to make my repair. Marine Tex is used in the boat industry and can be used under the water line of boats.

I live in Hot Sulphur Springs CO, 80451, and am willing to drive 400 miles to meet for delivery with a $100 deposit.
If interested, e-mail me: orion37_80 @ hotmail.com

jaycojls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 02:57 PM   #2
Just bumping, spring is coming...
jaycojls is offline   Reply With Quote