Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-02-2014, 08:20 AM   #1
2013 Television

I have a flat screen Television that came with my 2013 19h for sale. Never used. I removed it since we have no use for it. Thanks!

I live in Chino Hills, Ca

2013 Jayco 19h
2006 Nissan Titan
clossan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:36 AM   #2
Being avid tent campers from the 50s and 60s we have lived both camping worlds pretty much... Being a POPUP camper off the power grid like we do alot of the OTA TV signals that are really are great to keep tabs on the local area weather conditions... Not a good idea to let a big wind storm sneak up on you camping in POPUP trailer. My camping experience is run mostly on PLAN Bs and being able to stay out as long as we want and make it home when it is time.

We love camping out in the woods and do all things neat things associated with this experience. Nothing has changed there at all since the early 50s.. It doesn't any better than this for us...

At the end of the hiking, climbing cliffs, animal watching, taking pictures, etc we usually end our blessed day with a good camping supper and sit around the firepit under the stars until 9-10PM each night. Then we like to go inside and check in with the kids and pay some bills etc using the internet and watch a little TV ending the evening with the local news each night.

This is our usual camping day off the power grid... Our camp site looks very much like it does at electric campground all lighted up and most always a fire burning in the firepit. Having all of the modern appliances associated with todays RV Trailers seems kinda silly to me to not use them.

Like you all I have to do is be happy with my surroundings and count my blessings everyday.

Roy Ken
Roy and Carolyn
I claim Horse Creek Country in Southern Ill - Momabear is from North Texas
We live in King George VA

"We're burning daylight" - John Wayne
2008 STARCRAFT 14RT OFF-ROAD POPUP with PD9260C and three 85AH 12VDC batteries
2010 F150 FX4 5.4 GAS with 3.73 gears - Super Cab - Towing Package - 2KW Honda EU2000i Gen
K9PHT (since 1957) 146.52Mhz
"We always have a PLAN B"
RoyBraddy is online now   Reply With Quote