Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #1

Metal Range covers

I bought a skid of misc. RV parts and pieces at an auction. I have taken the pieces I want and will sell the following. I have upwards of 12 white bi-fold Metal range covers (for suburban stoves?), 3 exterior fridge access assemblies (2 black and 1 lt gray?), a large vent fan complete assembly? (unsure if it is a fantastic fan or not and not sure of working condition), 1 regular roof vent assembly minus the actual crank handle, 1 smoked vent replacement cover. I also have a few parts and pieces of a sky light assembly or 2? and also 2 what I think are generator mount plates? These items had been sitting outside in the weather at the auction site and appear to be in useable condition. I would consider all items to be in used condition, however, most of the range cover appear to be in their original plastic bags. Pictures and measurements are available by request until I can find the time to upload them. Feel free to text with any questions 616-836-3116 or ask here. I am open to offers on all items and buyer pays actual shipping from 49419. Thank you! Dave

'03 Tahoe LT 5.3L