This is very similar to our 2010 26bh that we recently picked up. We are still getting used to it, but here are a few things I've noticed:
- Bathroom is very small. Granted, mine has the sink separate of the toilet & shower, but it's tight. Although your sink is in the same room, I don't think you will gain any room because of the angle.
- Our queen bed is short. Doesn't bother my wife, but I'm 6' tall and my feet hang over the RV queen bed. Our normal queen at the house fits me fine. On ours we can only enter the master room from 1 side, so putting in a full size queen means the wife will likely have to crawl over me to get in/out of bed as I don't think there is enough room at the foot of the bed to install a full size queen and be able to still walk to the other side. On your setup, you could probably install a full size queen and both you will have a side to enter even if you lose all the space at the foot.
- I intentionally opted for the 26bh because it does not slide. I've borrowed slider units from family members in the past and had bad experiences with them so I wanted as simple as possible to keep down on initial costs and ongoing maintenance. I probably fall in the minority here as I know many like the extra space.
- We are kind of "old school" in thought. We have a radio, but no TV, DVD player, etc. And we don't want that stuff. For us, part of the fun is being outside, building camp fires, playing horse shoes, going on hikes, etc. You know, disconnecting from the electronics and reconnecting with ourselves. Inside is limited to sleeping or rain days, and then we do things like play cards, board games, etc.
- Our chocolate lab nearly went berserk on the first trip out. She does not like the movement of the trailer at all. Neither do the humans, lol. I plan on getting some X-chocks and also some jack sands to put near the wheels/middle where no stabilizer jacks currently exist. I've heard this will help reduce movement quite a bit.
Aluminum Stack Jacks, set of 4 - Camco 44560 - Stabilizing Jacks - Camping World
Overall, we really like the camper and we are happy with our purchase. It works good for us, and feel we got a great bang for the buck.