Originally Posted by David472
Pull up on each of the two tees. One for hot, one for cold water line. They will snap up into the open position. Snap them back down when finished.
On the 26RLS the tees are really tough to get at aren't they?
Thanks, that's exactly what it was. Our 28DSBH has the valves outside that resemble the valves under our residential sinks.
We spent today winterizing both campers. We opened all the low point drains as well as the water heater. We then used the air compressor set at about 35 psi to blow out each hot and cold line on the system as well as the toilet and black tank flush. I collected all the water from the faucets in a cup and dumped them in the grass. All totalled, it was about a gallon from each camper. We then sucked antifreeze through the lines until pink showed at each faucet for the hot and cold lines. I kept my foot on the toilets a little longer too. All totalled, each camper took about 2 gallons. We then used a third gallon is each camper to dump down each drain just to make sure the p traps were covered and to add a little more to the holding tanks. Better safe then sorry. I also didn't put the access panels back because I don't see the need when I'm just going to have to remove them in the spring to un-winterize everything. I thought it would be better instead of doing all the screwing and unscrewing again in a few months.
Finally, we took our carpet cleaner in each camper for the rugs after vacuuming them. Each camper was used roughly 100 nights since April. The rugs are drying but they look phenomenal. They look so much better then they did before the cleaning.
In about 2 weeks we are bringing each camper in for some minor warranty work. Another end to a great season but the next season will be here before you know it!