Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #1

Annual Factory Rally in Indiana

Has anyone been to the annual factory rally in Indiana? Is it worth attending? What should one expect? Thanks.
Flytyer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:40 PM   #2

Copied from Jayco Travel Club
I think you must be a member
http://jaycorvclub.com/tour77.htm

2010 Family Reunion

September 30 - October 3, 2010

Goshen, Indiana
Indiana in the fall - a perfect time to visit!

An old fashioned FAMILY REUNION and a HALLOWEEN PARTY all rolled into one rally. Three days just packed with fun and lots of exciting activities. Remember how much fun we used to have at the rallies?
That's what we are going to recreate! We'll have entertainment in the evening, games during the day, plant tours, a costume party and a trailer decorating contest. We're going to bring out the big iron kettle for a "pot of beans" and some " black pot popcorn". Donuts and pancakes are schedule for breakfast and pork chops on the grill in the evening. Plan on joining us to renew old friendships and make some new friends.

Package Cost Includes:

3 nights camping (first 100 registered will have full hookup)
special welcome gift
3 Evenings of Entertainment
Dessert Hospitality
2 Evening Meals
Continental Breakfast
Pancake Breakfast
Costume Party with Prizes
Trailer Decorating Contest with Prizes
Tours of Jayco and Starcraft Plants

Package Price:

2 adults in one unit: $165.00
Extra Person 13 & Over: $35.00
Extra child 4-12: $20.00

Wayne
Http://yogi154.blogspot.com/
yogi154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #3

Also if you are a member, there is the Jayco Jafari int'l travel club Rally in Hamburg New York June 28 thru July 2 .. That one is $255. You can find out more info at WWW.JAYCORVCLUB.COM
Polar Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:24 PM   #4

Wow Wayne and Polar Bear! Thanks for the info!!! I would love to do the Indiana Rally. Not sure if we will be traveling that month though

We will definitely look into it though!
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #5

Question

I have been a Jayco Jafari Member for over a year now. We have owned our 2007 JayFlight 25RKS for two years now, so I decided to join the Jayco Travel Club. I get a newsletter letting me know of the different Rally's and "Get Togethers" all over the US throughout the year.
I have not used any benefits that come from the "Jafari Memebership" so far, but I hope to some day. I would like to know if anyone is, or plan to become a Jafari member.
Perhaps "WE" as a Jayco Owners Forums Member could meet face-to-face and have a Rally of our own?
There are different "Chapters" for all the states. We do not have one here in Minnesota YET. I would like to find out if there is any interest in a "Get to Together".
What Say You?

Daryl and Sandy
2013 Eagle 314BDS
2014 Ford F150 Platinum, 4 x 4 Crew Cab with Ecoboost
Equal-i-zer Hitch
OurJayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurJayco View Post
I have been a Jayco Jafari Member for over a year now. We have owned our 2007 JayFlight 25RKS for two years now, so I decided to join the Jayco Travel Club. I get a newsletter letting me know of the different Rally's and "Get Togethers" all over the US throughout the year.
I have not used any benefits that come from the "Jafari Memebership" so far, but I hope to some day. I would like to know if anyone is, or plan to become a Jafari member.
Perhaps "WE" as a Jayco Owners Forums Member could meet face-to-face and have a Rally of our own?
There are different "Chapters" for all the states. We do not have one here in Minnesota YET. I would like to find out if there is any interest in a "Get to Together".
What Say You?

I hope at some point that Rolly has a chance to add a forum option for "Rally's". As this forum grows, I can see regional rally's pop up here and there!

Really a bummer though for us here in California as most of the people I am getting know here are all in the mid-west or east coast *pout*... well ok maybe that is a plus cuz that'll be good nuf reason to plan a "ROAD TRIP"!!!
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote