We really like our 2013 Eagle 284BHS. A few fixes/changes would be nice like others have said...
1) Lights inside the cargo areas, I think they added them for the 2014 but I can't find any wires to tap into to add them myself.
2) Vent Fan in the front bedroom like they have in the bathroom, or at least the wires to add our own.
3) Make the night stands have a top that opens for more storage or laundry use.
4) Better outside speakers
5) Change the tub to a shower enclosure with a door so we don't end up with water on the floor each time we take a shower. Who really take a bath in an RV?
6) AC duct to the lower bunk, gets too hot in there, just not enough circulation without adding a fan.
7) A better design of the pullout tray/bike rack on the back. Have not found a way to put 4 bikes on it securely. Tired of putting a couple inside the trailer when traveling.
Overall we have had good luck with ours and look forward to many years of the family having fun.
2013 Eagle 284BHS
2014 F150 4x4 SCREW Ecoboost, Max Tow Pkg., 3.73 axle
DW,DS,DD and Riley (Goldendoodle)