Carbon Monoxide Detector ????
This is my 1st question on the forum. We r still newbies to camping even though we have been camping for a year and a half now. Here's my question. During our last major trip in the spring the carbon monoxide detector starting going off at weird times....like when there was no gas even on, with all the windows open, etc. We called our camper people and they said that the detectors r very sensitive and was probably set off by sweeping and dust gettin in it. Needless to say, it still worried me, so we had it replaced as soon as we got home. (it was still under warranty) Now we r planning another long trip and while I was straightening up the camper, but no sweeping, it came on again!!! Has anyone had problems like this? Should I be terrified? Should I have this one replaced too?? HELP!