Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #1

Coach net

I purchased my Skylark in September and have not heard from Coach net. How long does it usually take to hear from them? Jayco customer service gave me their number but I end up on hold listening to eighties music for ten to fifteen minutes at a time. They don't respond to e-mails either.

Copied from the Jayco website:
Yes, all Jayco recreation vehicles now come with one free year of Customer First roadside assistance provided by Coach Net, the largest RV emergency road service in the country. The Jayco exclusive 24-hour Customer First assistance benefits include:
-Emergency roadside assistance
-24-hour toll free emergency message service
-Free dispatch of on-site mechanical service in the event of a breakdown
-Free tire change
-Free lock out services
-Free custom trip routing and full color map service
-And many other services
avitech10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:53 PM   #2

It took a while to receive my "member benefit guide" in the mail. In fact I had totally forgotted about that program when the materials showed up. I'm thinking it took 2-3 months.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #3

We were at a rally in Sedila Mo about 2 yrs ago. Well after 3 days of Rain, Rain the joint was wet. There were some 800 rigs of all shapes and sizes. I listened to people talking about towing insurance. People had AAA, Coach Net, and many others. The bigger rids didn't have a chance at getting out. Well talking to the heavy duty truck driver from Coach net. He said he had orders to stay in his sleeper till the end of the rally. Well it made sense as it was 3 hrs one way. I joined Coach Net soon after that. One more thing some towing plans don't cover Canada. O'ya we didn't get stuck 4 wd
Http://yogi154.blogspot.com/
yogi154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #4

I had Good Sam and Coach Net . Coach Net came free with the RV. Well I had to call while on a long trip and could NOT get through to Good Sam. Recording played for 20 minutes, "Please stay on the line, we are anxious to serve you". I gave up and remembered I had "Free" Coach Net. They answered right away and I got help! Thank you Couch Net!
Mike and Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #5

I had coach net for about 9 years when I had a Class A motorhome. Never needed any roadside assistance (propbably only because I had it!).

One time a day prior our departure for a trip I experienced some electrical problems in my driveway. After troubleshooting everything I could think of I called the Coach Net number and spoke with a very knowledgable person who made some good suggestions. He kind of got me back on the right track and I solved the problem.

After that I felt preety good about them, but I'm still glad I never really had to use them!

"Roughing it Cheaply"
Albums:
https://www.jaycoowners.com/album.php?u=3163
Boss Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote