Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-11-2015, 05:20 AM   #31
We bought our "2015" Jayco 33RLDS from "Quality Products" in Plainwell, MI. Excellent dealer. Some of the best, most conscientious people I have ever bought from. They have a professional attitude and will make sure your unit is in excellent condition before delivering it to you.

michigancampermcsmrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:37 AM   #32
Just bought our 1st camper ever from Hilltop RV in Brainerd, MN. They charge full retail for parts and supplies, but they are friendly, helpful, and I figure even if I have to pay a bit more, it's worth it to us to get the level of service we receive from them.
Glen & Bev Olsen

G&BOlsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:36 AM   #33
We have found two excellent dealers for service. Camping World in Tucson AZ and Broadmoor RV in Pasco WA.
2014 Eagle Premier 361REQS
Mor-ride pin box
2013 GMC Sierra 2500 CC SB 4x4 Duramax
skijlw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 11:03 AM   #34
I'll share one worth knowing about. Knowing to stay away from that is.

Terrytown RV in Grand Rapids, MI. They have a horrible service department. Worst of the four dealers I have used by a long shot. Heard this same sentiment from 5 different people who bought their trailers there. I told several of them to stay away. They didn't listen and now they say they wish they had.
2013 F-350 SRW 6.7 Powerstroke
2015 Jayco HT 29.5BHDS
UPCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 01:04 PM   #35
Site Team
The Trail Center, North Charleston, SC.

My dealer and highly recommended.
2011 351RLTS Eagle, Mor/Ryde suspension & pin box
06 F350 Lariat PSD, SRW, LB, CC, EGR delete kit, 16K DrawTite hitch, Timbrens, TST TPMS

Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try:Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 04:45 AM   #36
I'll give one more vote for Rick's RV Service in Joliet, Illinois. I have bought three motorhomes from them. I don't have many technical or mechanical skills, so I need a dealer who keeps my needs in mind and I've learned to rely on there judgment. Rick's is a family owned and operated business and makes you feel you are part of the family.

Me, Mrs., and Maggie
2015 Precept 31 UL
2015 Equinox, Blue Ox Avanta LX
Brake Buddy
Plainfield, Illinois
Bobs A Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:53 AM   #37
Rhones RV, Cogan Station PA. Excellent service, great selection and large parts and accessory store. They partner with dealer in #12 at the Hershey show, for really good deals.
short kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:12 AM   #38
Zabukovic Motors in Pueblo West, CO. We purchased our RV from them last year and had a great experience. They were very easy to deal with, didn't use pressure tactics, and gave us a very good deal on our Jayco 29MV. Their service dept. is very good (had to replace a water heater due to my mistake - they ordered it and replaced it in 2 days). Highly recommended.
scottshaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 07:15 AM   #39
We bought our new 5er from Northern RV in Quinnesec MI, in the Upper Peninsula of MI about 2 months ago. They have been fantastic to work with in getting initial bugs worked out as well as going the extra mile to assist with issues we've encountered while on the road. (We travel a lot!) will continue to recommend them to others.
YooperGirl + Hubby + 3 poodles (Carolyn, Tom, Walker, Zoey, Sandy)
2015 Jayco Pinnacle 36FBTS
2016 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins Diesel
YooperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:32 PM   #40
Plemmons RV, NC

After shopping several months last year for our first RV, we decided that we really wanted a Greyhawk. Fortunately we found that the nearest Jayco dealer, Plemmons RV World, is one of the good guys.

They are an independent, second generation family firm with locations in Winston-Salem and Raleigh, NC. Their no-pressure sales operation was much appreciated and their service department has gone to great lengths to make us happy.

We have been very pleased with Plemmons. I truly hope that when we need a dealer someplace along the road that we find one as good.
Attached Thumbnails

2014 Greyhawk 31FK
2007 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100cc
NC Roamer is offline   Reply With Quote