Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-08-2016, 11:15 AM   #1

Electronic Leveling Malfunction

I plugged my camper (2015 REQS361 Eagle Premier) in yesterday and I had a beeping from the jack system. It would only read JA then I push the down arrow it read CK and then just the letter a then IN. There was a red light on the left side of the main diamond control. I called the dealer and they had installed a new battery a few weeks ago and thought that was a low battery issue. I used the system to drop off the trailer after I got it from the dealer then turned off the battery. I have had it plugged in for over 12 hours, with the battery turned on. Just went to check it now the green light is on in the middle of the main diamond control but it still does not read any different. I have pushed the arrows up and down and there is no way for me to determine how I could use it properly. Is there a system reset? I have all the jacks down but I am scared they would come up or something. Any ideas?
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:20 PM   #2

Heard that you need to unplug power from the controller to reset.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:48 AM   #3

Thank you for your reply but it looks like it is all hard wired in not plugged in simply. Any other ideas on how to do that? I called my local camper store and they said I would have to manually push the buttons. What's the point of having the system?
Old 05-15-2016, 08:38 AM   #4

Mine has a wiring harness. Talking about the actual controller, not the key pad. Or look for a fuse in the battery compartment.
Old 06-13-2016, 04:21 PM   #5

Electronic Leveling Malfunction Fix

I finally had to take the unit to the dealer and the little read out box pops right out with a screw driver. The plug is right behind that. Since they changed the battery it did need to be reset. The bigger control box is hardwired in but it's the 2x3 inch digital read out box that pops out. FYI. Thank you those who replied. Happy Camping.

Tags
electronic jack