Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-29-2017, 07:02 AM   #21
WNC

Slick! Good idea
WNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:08 AM   #22

Good solution "IF" one had a storage compartment opening even close to being that large. On my Eagle TT, I probably couldn't have gotten more than a 12-15" TV thru my opening and with my eyesight, I probably couldn't see a darn thing on that small of a set from more than a foot away!
Old 09-06-2017, 08:33 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkDr View Post
Picked up our new 2016 White Hawk 27DSRL two days ago. Has an exterior television mount and is prepped for TV in the bed area. Decided to look into getting the same mount to use inside and then could easily move TV back and forth from one location to another. What I learned is that this is much easier said than done sometimes, so I'll share my experience here to help someone in the future. Pic attached.. Made by L&W Engineering and called the KeBloc system, it has a couple of really neat options to hang a table or garbage bag holder off the exterior mount when television is not in use. I tracked them down through a Google search but couldn't find an outlet for purchase, so I called and spoke to Ryan at their facility. He admitted they don't do a very good job on their marketing nor do they make it easy to order online. They have it designed in a way that you actually have to perform a customer setup online and then you can place an order once setup has been processed. Thankfully, Ryan offered me a workaround and we quickly placed an order over the phone. Very friendly and helpful. Reasonably priced, too. I got a tilt and swivel bracket with an 2nd KeBloc mount for $69.57 plus shipping. I'm guessing my dealer would be at least twice that amount and have me waiting for 2 weeks to get it. Check them out at LW Engineering. I'm a very happy camper!
I have no clue how old this thread is, but it was my best find all year. I have been looking for the same TV mounting bracket that is on the outside of my 2016 27DSRL White Hawk to put in the bedroom for a year. Thank you for putting this out on Yahoo and Google so folks like me could find it. Just signed up. Will order as soon as I hear back.

JHerzog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:20 AM   #24

KeBloc

Do any one know where can I buy the KeBloc? I try the company web site but there no buying option.
Santiagj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 08:50 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santiagj View Post
Do any one know where can I buy the KeBloc? I try the company web site but there no buying option.
You need to create an account first, even if your not a "dealer". Once you do that, they will send you a confirmation email and then when you log into the site, the prices and ordering info will appear.

Start here https://www.lw-eng.com/dealer
Old 04-03-2018, 09:50 AM   #26

Since we don't do TV outside and rarely inside, I re-purposed the outdoor TV plate and forged a couple hanging hooks for it.

At first I made a hanging rack, but later converted it to just a couple hooks and now it stays on the mount at all times.

This was the first pass at it, but got tired of having to take it off and store it for travel -

This is the current configuration that stays mounted all of the time. The hooks are super handy and there's always something hanging from them while camping (life jackets, towels, backpack, keys, dog leashes, jackets, etc.) -

https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...ome-41831.html
01tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:03 PM   #27

My Jay Flight 23RB does not have either a TV mount or a TV cable outlet. So, if I get around to using my TV outside, I'll do you did, and just set up a table and run a cable under the trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyBraddy View Post
When i was in the market for using an outside HDTV setup with a larger trailer setup I decided the best thing for me to do was install the HDTV set to a swing out mount just inside the storage bay door...

Doing it this way gives you the ability to quickly move the HDTV set back into the storage bay area and be locked up when you have to walk away from your trailer . Also great for pushing the HDTV set back into the storage bay when bad weather starts up on you in a hurry...

But I ended up never getting the larger Trailer so now I just hookup a splitter at the camp ground pedestal area and run two RG cables from this with one going to standard TV CABLE connection and the other RG cable gets thrown under the trailer so I can setup my outside HDTV on a table under the awning... Works good for us...

Roy Ken

2014 F150 SC, 4x4, HD Pkg, Sterling Gray
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:06 PM   #28

This is awesome, I could not find info on the mount or brackets anywhere thanks for posting this 6 years ago. Its still worthwhile.
Eyebolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 06:08 PM   #29

Glad you found it worthwhile, but take it easy on us old folks. The thread is only 3-1/2 years old. We don’t need to be aging any faster than we already are. Winter well and happy camping!

May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer valid input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut myself down whenever I get too in love with my own misconceived brilliance.
SparkDr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:34 PM   #30

Wherr did you purchase this tv mount from?
tshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:18 AM   #31

Now Available on Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshaw View Post
Wherr did you purchase this tv mount from?

Link for KeBloc on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/KEBLOC-EXTEND.../dp/B07WZQC46J
DLPecunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #32

Pair of new First Alert fire extinguishers, one for the TT and one for my PU. Saw them here on a forum for half price on Amazon. You can never be too safe.
Chet & Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 12:57 PM   #33

Thanks for posting this! Just ordered one for my patio to use when we're not camping

Just ordered one for the house, thanks!
4 Boys and Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 08:53 AM   #34

Thread Update

I received this message from LW-Eng:

We received your message looking to purchase products, I’m assuming you were talking about the Kebloc products; we actually no longer sell to individuals but you can purchase those products at the following website:

https://www.kebloc.com/collections/kebloc-products

If you have any questions, they can help you at 1-833-453-2562.
Hatchet Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:38 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldGus View Post
Would it be just as easy to install a KeBloc on the exterior of your TT? I like your idea of having the same system both inside and out.
I added one to my trailer. I drilled through to under my kitchen sink and added a backer board for strength. I hang a 32 inch TV on the outside of my camper without any issue at all.

2022 33RBTS
Progressive Industries EMS - Hardwired
Equalizer 4 Point WDH
2021 Ford F350 7.3
Air Lift Rear Bags w/ On Board Compressor (Pending)
2016 28BHBE - (Traded and Missed already)
Marcm157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 03:07 PM   #36

Another 2016 White Hawk 27 DSRL owner here! I put Kebloc mounts in the trailer bedroom as well as the master bedroom and 2 guestrooms in my house. We just grab one of those TV's when we want to take along a TV for the bedroom in the White Hawk. Don't forget the remote!
Empty nesters - traded bunk beds for recliners

States camped in:
https://www.jaycoowners.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic50318_3.gif
Tom51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:44 AM   #37

Bringing this thread back to life as I found it in my 2 week search to try and figuyre out the weight capacity and if I would bring the wall down mounting a 50 inch tv there.

Calling Jayco was no help he said he could order it but had no info on the weight capacity.

So I went to L and W directly and found that the capacity is 35 lbs for anyone curious.

https://www.kebloc.com/pages/what-are-the-weight-limits

My 50 inch tv is 28lbs so im hoping thats ok , by comparison a 40 inch tv from vizio is 15lbs.

Ill be sure to update the thread if the 50 inch takes down half of my trailer
caffeine357 is offline   Reply With Quote