Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #21
So sorry to hear about the horrible experience! We normally stay at state parks here in Texas and the park rangers are very good about driving around and keeping a good eye on things. And yes, urinating in public, underage drinking, and Lord only knows what else is illegal and local LE would be happy to talk to them. Also... In Texas language can also be illegal if by the mere utterance of the "word" it will most likely result in violence.....ie those little punks cursing in front of your children would most likely lead to you putting a boot in someone's you know where.
I speak with experience, if your ever in doubt of what to do call the local LE agency at their non emergency number. Explain what's going on and I'm sure they will help in whatever way they can. I wish you better luck next time, don't let that one bad experience ruin camping for y'all!

2011 F-150 5.0 FX4 with tow package
2012 198RD
Centex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #22
I can understand the frustration with the noise. We have two young kids and have been camping when we have called for the ranger to quiet things down. The problems we have had are not with kids but with adults that thinking camping is about drinking as much as possible.

I understand that you problem was specifically with kids but I think there are great kids out there.

I hope that your next experience with your family goes much better.

2011 Chevy Traverse
2011 Jayco x17z
bertscampers is offline   Reply With Quote