Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #51
Thanks so much for the pics and advice. I'm going to get the Reflectix for next month's camp. If we can make those tent ends actually comfortable to sleep in, we'll be perfectly happy.

PS - I couldn't figure out how to add pics last time but just looked it up. These are photos from our last camp at Horseshoe Lk AZ. We dry camped at the Mesquite Campground at Horseshoe. Cold but absolutely fabulous in every way. I'm salivating for next month's camp.

Horseshoe Lk was drained almost a decade ago to rid it of non-native fish. That is the Verde River that you see flowing through it. No plans yet to fill it so that the non-native fish can be added within a few years of the native fish. : /
Attached Thumbnails
Horseshoe Lake 3.jpg   Horseshoe Lake 4.jpg   Horseshoe Lake 12112.jpg   Horseshoe Lake B&J.jpg  

2012 Jayco X18D
PhxKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:22 PM   #52
Phil saw his shadow. 6 more weeks of winter. RATS!

rvrev2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #53
Most camping around here (Ontario & Quebec) open in mid may.

Got to wait a little more and 6 weeks. Darn
2005 Chevrolet Equinox
2012 Jayco Swift Slx 184bh
iLLBRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:17 AM   #54
Originally Posted by familybonding View Post
Well, it is 2 days after Christmas, and now we just have to get through the new year. After that, we start looking towards spring. I had off work yesterday, and the DW and I both said, "we can't wait to go camping again." We keep looking at our TT just sitting in its spot next to the house all winterized, and lonely. I can't wait to get back in there and put life in her. So many Christmas presents the DW said this will be great for camping. Last year was our rookie year of camping, and we LOVE IT!!! So in conclusion, Christmas, and New Years are fun, but hurry spring! Hurry fast! I just can't wait much longer!
Funny, my other half and I are in the same boat with you!! Christmas presents = camping stuff for the RV. :hihi:
Come on March!!!

2011 Jayco Flight G2 23FB
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
1500Weight Distribution System, Accupower Pilot Brake Control, Sway Control, Husky Elec Jack
Moving Target is offline   Reply With Quote