Originally Posted by Jrwpmw
I don't have the additional adjustment holes. I looked around for new blocks and U-Bolts but could not find any online at any trailer stores. I have a single leaf spring axle, 2 3/8 tube. Any idea where I could find a set? Or any other ideas rather than having something fabricated?
Some possible suggestions:
1) Larger diameter tires - watch for clearance issues
2) Lift blocks between the axle spring perches and the springs
3) Skid plate under the rearmost 1/3 of the trailer
4) Longer shackle between the rear of the spring and the mounting bracket
5) re-check the front mounting bracket, you may be able to add the needed holes yourself.