Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #1

Jayco Factory Tour

My wife and I just finished the Jayco Factory Tour. It was well worth the 800 mile trip to Middlebury, IN. By going out of season, we had a private tour. They take you to the line that does the sewing and to the line that does the Eagle Premier's and Pinnacle's. It's a very impressive operation. If you are considering a Jayco product the tour will assure you of the quality.
jfabernathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #2

Welcome to the forum! We ordered our White Hawk from Indiana RV connection, right there in Middlebury, but in my haste to collect the trailer and get on the road home I decided not to take the tour. Next time I'll make time! We've had virtually no issues with our trailer, and have certainly enjoyed it.

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab, long box, Duramax and 3.73, SRW
Equal-i-zer 1k WDH, 2013 White Hawk 27DSRL

Los Madrones, a little slice of Texas hill country heaven
www.losmadrones.com
mikmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikmurphy View Post
Welcome to the forum! We ordered our White Hawk from Indiana RV connection, right there in Middlebury, but in my haste to collect the trailer and get on the road home I decided not to take the tour. Next time I'll make time! We've had virtually no issues with our trailer, and have certainly enjoyed it.
Same thing for me. We picked ours up from there and after thinking about the 12 hour tow home, decided to pass on the factory tour as well. Maybe next time.
Jrmay25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #4

Ditto on skipping the tour when we picked up our WHawk last May. Sounds like we missed something. I did drive around the Middlebury area and was shocked at the scale of the Jayco production facilities. They have a separate factory for different lines. All are large and quite impressive. So much for the old Ma and Pa RV operations.
Bassdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #5

It is a really great tour and they are really friendly there as well, have been on it twice now the most recent was this past summer on our way through IN. I had to take a pic of our Jayco in front of the "old farmhouse" and someone came outside and asked if they could take the pic for us so that we could both be in it. Makes me happy and proud to own a Jayco!
Old 11-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #6

We were at Indiana Dunes State Park in July and thought about making the drive for the tour. Of course that week was one of the few weeks that tours aren't given since the plant is on shutdown. May make a day trip out of it sometime.
jenoble99 is offline   Reply With Quote