Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #1

Jayco Jafari Member

Is anyone a Jafari Member?
As you can see in my signature, I joined earlier this year and would like to know from other members what exactly this membership entitles a member.
I have received a few newsletters by e-mail. They have updates for Rally's, but what else is this membership worth?
Do you have your Jafari Numbers on your rig? Has anyone asked you what they are for and what they mean?
Should I continue my membership?
I know you really can not answer that one, but I have not used or received anything since I became a member. If I am paying for a newsletter by e-mail, then I will not renew my membership.
Thanks for any comments or suggestions!

Daryl and Sandy
2013 Eagle 314BDS
2014 Ford F150 Platinum, 4 x 4 Crew Cab with Ecoboost
Equal-i-zer Hitch
OurJayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:12 PM   #2

I received the invitation from Jayco with a customer survey about 6 months after we purchased our new TT.
Here is the link I have for the membership:

https://haganad.com/cgi-bin/Secure_o...target=target=

Here is the link to the JaycoTravel Club:
http://www.jaycorvclub.com/

When I joined, I thought there would have been more news and campground information, but I have only received a few E-News letters and updates on a few Rally's they put on throughout the US.
I was wondering if anyone else is a member to see if I what they are getting and what I am not getting for the fees I paid.

Daryl and Sandy
2013 Eagle 314BDS
Equal-i-zer Hitch
Old 06-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #3

Daryl,

I'm assuming you're a member of the Jayco Travel Club (Jayco Jafari Member), right? Healthi has some good questions and I'd add does the club have a campout or anything 1 or 2 times a year? Also, do you feel it's been worth your while being a member? I was going to join the Jayco Travel Club but as yet haven't done so, no reason reason for not, just haven't.
RR Conductor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #4

Hi Pete,
It is the Jayco Travelers Club and it is called "Jayco Jafari".
So for I have been a member for almost two years and have yet to find a reason to renew the membership.
I have not found any benefit to being a member other than having been issued a number and those same numbers as decals to put on the trailer.
I really do not want to put them on now and take them off later if I do not renew my membership.
I just received another e-mail letter about their Rally's for the year and the trip to Alaska that is planned for 2011.
I was not pressured to join. I only received the information and figured as much as I like Jayco and our trailer, I would join the "Family" and become a member.
I guess I am part of the "Family" since I own a Jayco. I really did not need to pay a membership fee and be issued a number.
I was really wondering if I was missing something or not getting the benefits of being a member.
Anyway, if you do become a member, let me know what I am missing and I will certainly review my membership and possibly continue to be a member.

Daryl and Sandy
2013 Eagle 314BDS
Equal-i-zer Hitch
Old 06-18-2010, 11:34 AM   #5

I get the news letter on my email, that yhou are talking about ourjaco. I never joined anything. Its nice to see where the rallys are being held.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #6

I joined as soon as I heard about it.. so far it appears to be a waste of $$$. You join the club so you can spend $$ touring with them for and their tours are not cheap... Most of it appears to be east coast.. with little for a western Canadian like me... and no trips in the winter when I am down in the states...

I thought it would be a board like this one.. that I did not find till after I had joined Jafarri.

Seann
93/2020,157/2019219/2018 206/2017,215/2016, 211/2015, 196/14, 247/13, 193/12

Seann45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #7

We also join the Jayco club. I looked at the rallys and WOW are they pricey. I don't mind paying but I don't want to make someone rich. We are thinking about the Elkhart reunion. The owners reunion is end of Sept.
Http://yogi154.blogspot.com/
yogi154 is offline   Reply With Quote