Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-07-2015, 08:39 PM   #11
Originally Posted by dewey02 View Post
Yep. We did the tour last June - 2 months ago.
The gentleman leading the tour was John, I believe. The same guy you see on the youtube video of them building a Jayco. It was very informative. Remember to bring close toed shoes. Although one woman did the tour in high heels! I'm not sure how she got up the stairs and back down without tripping. Remember that you have to call ahead or go online to register and reserve your spot on the tour. As others have said, if you are close, the tour is highly recommended.
That John McDonald.... he was working as a Customer Service Rep back when i had a water leak issue with my '99 Lite Hawk way back in 2001. He had the unit picked up at the dealer and brought back to the factory to have the complete floor changed, and when i got it home, i noticed cracking in the fiberglass on the door side wall..... so, he again got involved and had a complete left side of the trailer ordered, and was going to send a truck to my house in Ontario to tow it back to replace it. I was concerned about that outcome, so he had the top lady in Customer relations call me, to tell me Jayco would not stop until i was completely satisfied...... i never got to she would back that up, i traded it in on a new Jayflight, the first one around.....heck, they were probably building it when we did the plant tour whilepicking up our newly repaired Lite Hawk. John is one of the reasons i'm a loyal Jayco Owner!

jaycojay is offline   Reply With Quote