Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-11-2016, 07:34 AM   #11
Some will say that its normal. Normal because thats how it is. Normal because its not a high end trailer.....normal because, because...Some likes to defend Jayco, i would say sometimes more than Jayco defend themselves, they are trying hard at finding excuse for them....many will say that Jayco and your dealer are going to make it right, to not worry......i always wonder why Jayco cant make right in their installation....... Jayco is not the only one in this boat, thank God they stand by their product, however delivering a trailer like yours or mine is unnaceptable .

Originally Posted by Todd Klassy View Post
I will see my dealer in a week or so. I haven't had a chance to go in with it yet because I'm in a very rural park of Montana and there aren't many Jayco dealers in the state. I also have extensive hail damage on one side and the front and scheduling that repair has been next to impossible due to the fact that so many other RVs got hit in the same storm. Trying to kill two birds with one stone.

I guess the question should not have been, "What do I do?" Instead I should have asked, "Is this normal?" Because it is, I'm less than impressed with Jayco.

Jayco Whitehawk 24RBS 2014

Ford F 150 Ecoboost Tow Max 3.73 2014

Equalizer hitch 1000/10000
homer1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:10 AM   #12
Site Team
Originally Posted by homer1959 View Post
The OP said that he is not happy, he is not asking how to fix the mess builded by Jayco....
To be fair he did ask what do I do? The answers he got were exactly that.

2007 Jayco Feather 19H
2008 Ford Explorer SportTrac
Snake Plissken is offline   Reply With Quote