Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-02-2015, 08:21 AM   #1

Old(er) to Forum? Pay it forward!

First - welcome to ALL NEW members, you are drinking from the fire hose and eager to learn. Talk about being overwhelmed (and at times, scared), most of us have been there! The good news is that most disastrous situations eventually turn into a shareable story.

Second - kudos to ALL OTHER members, you are the Yoda's of the Jayco world. Yes, we see new threads all the time of recurring topics where we previously shared 'lessons learned', and true - it'd be nice if everyone knew how effective/efficient the search is for uncovering suggestions and solutions, but the plethora of sage advice is always there at one's fingertips to uncover and revitalize. Likewise, the longer anyone is in this forum, the sooner they determine what threads to skip (e.g., not about their rig, too controversial a topic).

Finally, I'm guessing all of us who are past the 'newbie' stage have a favorite hint (forum, camping/RVing, traveling) or two to share. How about using this thread to pass-forward those nuggets of information?
  • My contribution: When doing a post, it is absolutely fantastic when you attach a URL or picture so I may see and even purchase the same thing. For URLs, I've found it best to be in the ADVANCED mode then highlight the text to be hyperlinked and click on the GLOBE+CHAIN icon to attach the URL. Attaching a picture is almost as easy -- go to photos to create an album then upload your picture(s) into it, next find the image's URL and enter that when prompted after clicking the PICTURE icon. Make sure you PREVIEW your post to confirm the URL is right and the picture(s) look OK and the text is readable. Voila ... you are done ... easy-peasy!

Genealogy Community Social Group Moderator
Hattie is offline   Reply With Quote