Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #1

Other Campers Interested In Our X17Z

It seems like every time we go camping we get people coming up to us and commenting about our trailer. Id say it has to be at least twice every trip and being the camper has spent about 80 days in CG's since last September you can see how many people approached us. I'm not talking about people walking by and commenting. I'm talking about people coming up and falling in LOVE with it. A large number of people have asked if we are selling it. A few times we have even come back from being out and found a note on our door with a number to call if we are selling.

We kind of laugh because while it is a GREAT little camper it's a little too small for some members of our family. That's why we are actually looking to upgrade, or rather, get a second camper in the family. My brother has two young boys and my sister has 3 kids under 10. Hence, the need for the bigger camper.

2012 Jayco X17Z SOLD!:Beerchug:
LongIslandCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #2

We have had many comments about ours too. Never had away on our Flair MH, but did get some on our old '75 Winnebago Brave!

"Roughing it Cheaply"
Albums:
https://www.jaycoowners.com/album.php?u=3163
Boss Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #3

This is funny. Never wanted to brag about it til I see you guys have, lol! We used to have a 17z 2010 model and got compliments on it too. Our last trip with it not knowing that we were going to upgrade then, a couple said they wanted to see inside. Now we upgraded to a 2012 19H and just got back from camping with it a week ago and a couple said they wanted this model and wanted to see inside, we told them that there was one left in Minnesota. We were lucky we found this one only 1-1/2 hours from our home after I searched for months online and trying to convince my husband that the 17z was too small for us with 2 young boys. Did not want to wait and miss out on 2012 models for sale as I likely them a lot better than 2013 for tub depth for one reason.

If you want to upgrade, I would highly recommend the 19H, it's resale value is high and 2012 close out specials are going on now.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm11599ps View Post
It seems like every time we go camping we get people coming up to us and commenting about our trailer. Id say it has to be at least twice every trip and being the camper has spent about 80 days in CG's since last September you can see how many people approached us. I'm not talking about people walking by and commenting. I'm talking about people coming up and falling in LOVE with it. A large number of people have asked if we are selling it. A few times we have even come back from being out and found a note on our door with a number to call if we are selling.

We kind of laugh because while it is a GREAT little camper it's a little too small for some members of our family. That's why we are actually looking to upgrade, or rather, get a second camper in the family. My brother has two young boys and my sister has 3 kids under 10. Hence, the need for the bigger camper.

I know how that is, as I was in the market for a 23B. Our local RV dealer had no plans of stocking this particular model. Then one day my wife and I had gone to a local campground to visit with my daughter and her family. My son-in law said that there was someone camping there that has a 23B. I was anxious to see it, but unfortunately, they were already gone.

I'll bet you have one big camp-out if all of your clan gets together! This is what makes camping fun!
Gerard
glsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:58 PM   #5

When we had our Sunset 14 foot TT we camped next to a GIANT TT. They commented that our TT looked like a wine cellar.
muelldawg is offline   Reply With Quote