Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-08-2015, 04:48 PM   #41

Having a White Hawk we have an outside frig, which is handy; however we have no use for an outside kitchen as I like to cook on a small Weber grill on the picnic table and I have a 45 year old Coleman gas lantern I use to see what's on the grill. We like to eat late. The lantern is the only thing we have left over from our tent camping days.
2010 Jayco JayFlight 26BH sold
Yamaha EF2000is Generators (2)
1996 Honda CB750 Nighthawk
Nighthawk 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:09 PM   #42

When shopping and looking at floor plans it came down to second door right into a larger bathroom or an outside kitchen. With 3 kids, two of them girls the bathroom entrance won lol. We looked at the Jay flight 28bhbe and the 26BHS and that was the main discussion, outside kitchen or bathroom door lol. It arrives in a week so I hope we picked correctly. I figure we can set up our own makeshift kitchen and use the outside shower for water.
MommieMara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:18 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommieMara View Post
When shopping and looking at floor plans it came down to second door right into a larger bathroom or an outside kitchen. With 3 kids, two of them girls the bathroom entrance won lol. We looked at the Jay flight 28bhbe and the 26BHS and that was the main discussion, outside kitchen or bathroom door lol. It arrives in a week so I hope we picked correctly. I figure we can set up our own makeshift kitchen and use the outside shower for water.
I think you definitely made the right choice and I too have a makeshift kitchen. I set my outdoor shower head to spray downword to wash both my hands and fresh fruits and vegetables from the farmers markets we love going to.
Tunce the traveler is offline   Reply With Quote