Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #21

I use the Big gas grill from camp chef. 3 burner grill. total of 90,000 btu. Awesome accessories and breaks down nice to store. Check it out at campchef.com. They have great stuff.
lou1216gc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 11:21 AM   #22
Arv

I just bought a BBQ grill from Camper World for $100 that mounts to the side of your camper with a rail that you purchase separately. Still looking for how to retrofit it to my existing propane supply.
Arv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 09:47 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Landry View Post
I also don't want a grill close to the trailer. I went with the Weber Baby Q, teed off the low pressure side of my tanks and ran a line with quick connect and a shut off to the side of the trailer. I got a hose, I don't remember, either 10' or 12' and installed quick connects on it. I set the grill on a picnic table which is usually close to the trailer. If not, I set it on a folding TV tray that I carry for that purpose..
I also have a Weber Q200 that uses the small propane bottles. I bought the hose that has the quick connect fittings and hooked it up to the gas line at the back of my trailer but it didn't seem to provide enough gas to keep the Q lit (yes the valve on the trailer line was fully opened). Where the bottle attaches to the Q, it looks like it might be a regulator. Does anyone know if that regulator has to be removed or modified to hook up a gas line from the trailer? I removed the hose and screwed a bottle in and it worked fine.
1carguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:39 AM   #24

When you hook your grill up to the trailer propane, you must remove the regulator from the grill.

Charlie & Lizzie the Mini Dachshunds
2008 Jayco Eagle Super Lite 30.5 RLS
2015 F350 Lariet Crew Cab Long Bed 6.7 Diesel B&W Companion Hitch
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.
Witt74 is offline   Reply With Quote