Not expecting any advice, just wanted to air it out a little... We had planned a Chicago-to-Rushmore trip this weekend into 4th of July, staying at Custer State Park SD for the week in our X23B. A week and a half ago, DW got into a fender bender in our TV which rendered it undriveable (rear-end accident where the other car's tow hitch took out our trans cooler). It's been in the shop ever since, because they've been "waiting for a part" to come in. Apparently it won't be ready by the time our trip comes up. Our options I guess are we either rent a mini-van/SUV (family of 6) and then stay in a hotel instead of camp to the tune of an extra $1500 for this vacation, or postpone it until we get the TV back. We opted to make plans for postponing the trip for a few weeks. Wife and kids are bummed because we were all looking forward to the trip to start this weekend. The shop said they'd do whatever they can to try to get us ready for Friday, but said it's unlikely and didn't want to make any promises. I can respect that... Anyway, end of rant. Lesson in patience I guess.
Thanks for reading, FWIW.