I am somewhat satisfied with my RV dealer 23 8.07%
I am somewhat dissatisfied with my RV dealer 22 7.72%
I am dissatisfied with my RV dealer 17 5.96%
I am very dissatisfied with my RV dealer 18 6.32%
My RV dealer is so bad I would not wish them on my worst enemy 11 3.86%
I have not had enough experience with them yet to form an opinion 18 6.32%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2016, 07:26 PM   #81
The only good thing I have to say about our dealer us that they're in the same town as we are.
The sales experience was a nightmare, the PDI was a joke and the warranty service is worse.
4 weeks to accomplish a few small tasks that totaled 6 house of labor and then two trips out to my place for them to fix things they fixed wrong.
I've now had to call an independent service shop who happens to be an authorized Norcold shop because my dealer won't return my calls and as it turns out they're not even authorized by Norcold to work on the refrigerator in the unit they sold to me.
All of the issues were minor but they just couldn't understand that brakes need to work properly, awnings and slide toppers shouldn't bang into each other, slides need to be centered in the sidewall to keep from peeling window trim off, and gray tank valves should close, and they shouldn't give a coach back with two stone dead batteries and non working levelers.

Warranty issues are not to be unexpected nor should good service.

But we really like the coach...and are glad we bought it.

Me and my beautiful wife. Really close to retirement and can hardly wait!

2016 Eagle 321RSTS. MorRyde pin box. 12cu ft refer. Slide toppers and second awning.

2014 Silverado Duramax. Crew cab short box. Reese Titan 16K slider. Air bags.
Camping Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 08:36 PM   #82
I purchased from Baydos RV in Chehalis, WA. Have done business with them for twenty years and they continue to provide great service both before, during and after the sale. They have a great staff, competent service tech's and a nice supply shop that's competitive on price for supples. They also sell propane cheaper than anyone else in town and have an easy access dump station.

2009 F350 CC LB 4WD
2017 Jayco 355MBQS
Rustysocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:48 AM   #83
Southern RV in Richmond, VA has been a good dealer for us so far. The sales experience was not high pressure, but more of a "let me help you find what you are looking for." The closing went well, and their service department has been great in taking care of the warranty items that surfaced from our first trip. They are a family owned dealer, seem to be focused on customer service, and we would not only buy from them again, but also recommend them to others. We bought a Jayco from them in early June of 2016. Our first prior RV was from Bill Plemmons RV in Winston Salem, NC and we were overall pleased with them also.
Road Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 04:10 PM   #84
This is a great post! I'd love to see more responses dedicated to naming specific dealers and satisfaction ratings. I think specifically rating dealers would go far towards furture dealer satisfaction and dealers being forced to increase customer service satisfaction.

We have not picked up our 5er yet and we're less than thrilled with dealer CS. When they bend over backwards to answer your questions before they get your down payment, but then you have to beg them to answer a question AFTER they have your DP....Let's just say we're not very happy right now.
Campin'_Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 09:28 PM   #85
This is good to hear. Just ordered a NP 375BHFS from them. Their price was quite a bit lower than Happy Trails in GP.
Originally Posted by cariboocreek View Post
RV City in Morinville Alberta (suburb of Edmonton). The salesman John did a good job and the service department was adequate. Service screwed up installing the 7 way plug in my pickup's box, but they fixed the problem with no argument. Price was best in Alberta.

2008 Citation Polar Bear
2017 North Point 375BHFS
2016 Ram 3500 6.7/Aisin
RockSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote