Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-13-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
Sani-Con Turbo Waste Management System

The Sani-Con Turbo Waste Management System is an option we can add on to our new 5er we're ordering. Does anyone have any experience with this system? Any feedback? We're trying to figure out if we should order it. Thanks!

ETA: For example, in looking at this video, which is possibly an older system, it makes us wonder if it will be more trouble than it's worth and just something else to break down. Just the first couple minutes show he's having a problem. The rest of the video is commentary on the campgroun.

Campin'_Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 04:49 PM   #2
I was thinking about getting the portable one to just hook up to my drain when I want to use it. I sort of like the idea.

I don't know how Jayco has integrated the system to the 2017's, but if there was no way to bypass it, then I would pass on it.
If it broke down, or you had electrical problems, then what?

I love built in gizmos, and if it is built in, easy to use, and gave the option to bypass it and drain normally then I, personally, would be all over it.

2016 North Point 341RLTS
2012 F-350 Lariat CC SRW
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:43 AM   #3
Thanks, Klassic. We've been given a price, but there is no literature about it, to speak of, anywhere! While all of these gadgets can be fun, we're beginning to think it's probably just something else to possibly tear up and not sure it'll be worth it.
Campin'_Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 11:36 AM   #4
RV macerator

I have a conventional dump and wanted to be able to super-clean at home and pump uphill to our septic tank. I put in an additional clean-out and it worked great until we moved up to a 37' Seneca and don't have the room to get close. The 100' hose at 3/4" diameter from Harbor Freight (lowest cost) pushes the stuff up a 4 foot rise to the clean-out. I had a similar hard-piped macerator in our boat for dumping the stuff 3 miles off-shore and it quit once. No more hard-piped poop-wrangling after that. FloJet RV Waste Pump Kit.
Palm Desert, CA
2014 Seneca 37FS
2015 Wrangler Sport toad
red-headed wife
RoWest is offline   Reply With Quote