Originally Posted by Tunce the traveler
I hear ya on the cold rain and endless gray days as I can see you from Bellingham . I'm on the road now headed to Pismo Beach till mid November. Hope to find a suitable place to keep the TT down there and go see it again in Late Feb. early March.
I can only assume that if your headed to Pismo, and staying through mid-November, you are heading to Pismo Coast Village and likely a share holder. If so, why would you not just store the TT with them. If not, you may want to check into storing with Pismo Coast Village.
PCV is a first rate Camp Ground and all their amenities and services are very organized and well run.