Top ten camping abilities .. humorous..
I noticed today that a new member is asking what the top ten items are that you need for your new trailer. Well I thought I should mention that in addition to these ten material items, there are Ten very important abilities to have if you are going to be a dedicated Jayco owner.. Please feel free to add any others that come to mind.
Never mind material items... dont forget to pack your Top Ten Must have Camping abilities...lol
1. Ability to wash dishes in a sink the size of a bowl
2. Ability to get along with your spouse while backing a large trailer into a small camp site, in the dark, while it is raining.
3. Ability to admit that you have packed WAY TO MANY things, and thats why the trailer seems to be towing badly.
4. Ability to tune out other peoples music, screaming children and barking dogs.
5. Ability to keep busy and or keep children busy on a rainy day in a space that is under 200 square ft.
6. Ability to take a shower in under 3 minutes.
7. Ability to take recognize a certain snapping noise that your canopy makes, that tells you that you have 60 seconds to take it down, before it is ripped off by the wind.
8. Ability to dump a septic tank.. or to charm your spouse into this chore.
9. Ability to make lunch in 100 degree heat, standing between your trailer slide and the counter ... because your on the road and have no air conditioning.
10. Ability to laugh at your self, laugh at your spouse, and laugh at your circumstance and life in general!