Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #31
I agree there are a lot of things going on here but most likely the dealership is reluctant to commit the resources (technician and a bay) to what is going to be a very long, drawn out repair. They can please more customers by making this one wait. As someone else opined, customer pay and PDI pay better. It shouldn't happen but it does.

bwalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 05:41 PM   #32
Hearing all these stories makes me glad I've never had to take my camper in for work. I bought my first trailer brand new from a dealer about 2 hours away. We had a few issues here and there, but not anything I was willing to take into a dealership and let someone hack away at it. I figured I could break something just as well as a technician. I don't have that option on my current trailer....bought it used, so anything that goes wrong is on me.

justman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:05 PM   #33
Dropped my unit off the beginning of May 2016. Been in contact with my warranty person at Jayco and dealer. Dealer has been contacting me regularly as parts have been coming and work being performed. I informed dealer it has to be out by done by 1 Nov. period. If roof is not done or floor replacement is not completed I will be towing it out one way or another. So if you see a 43' jayco with a blue tarp for a roof going done the highway, it very well could be me.......

shadester is offline   Reply With Quote

repair, warranty