Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-01-2015, 11:29 PM   #1

Western region Jayco dealer recommendations

Hey everyone, looking to pick up a Jayco Eagle HT 26.5BHS in the near future. Looking for some good recommendations on Jayco dealers in the Western US, and likewise, any dealers I should stay away from. We're located in Reno, NV and don't mind taking a drive. Thanks!!
mtedelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:54 AM   #2

Bish's RV in Twin Falls, ID has been very good to me in the past, they have dealerships in Boise, Twin Falls, Pocatello, and Idaho Falls. Good sales team, great service dept, I found my trailer and bought it via the RV show they have each year in February in Twin Falls. Price was discounted and fair value for the trade in of my older trailer. I have since moved to Texas and have not needed any warranty work, therefore I have not had to visit a local dealer/service shop

2011 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins
2012 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 297 BHS
Flyrotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 05:35 AM   #3

Check out this thread... you may find several recommendations in the western area.

http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f1...out-28787.html

2015 Ford F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 CC DRW
2015 Eagle Premier 351RSTS

Quahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:55 AM   #4

Go Wolf Pack!
Also an alum of the Pan Pacific RV Center (Morgan Hill/San Martin location) - bought with Costco pricing. Happy with the purchase, the punch-list service, and warranty repairs. Especially happy with our Jayco TT.

Genealogy Community Social Group Moderator
Hattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:02 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattie View Post
Go Wolf Pack!
Also an alum of the Pan Pacific RV Center (Morgan Hill/San Martin location) - bought with Costco pricing. Happy with the purchase, the punch-list service, and warranty repairs. Especially happy with our Jayco TT.
I had no idea Costco did RV stuff until the other day. Funny you mention it, I put in a request for info a couple days ago and Gary from Pan Pacific RV got a hold of me over the weekend. I'll be curious to see what pricing is like through Costco. I know they offer great car pricing. Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 12-02-2015, 10:10 AM   #6

Thanks everyone for the replies so far!!
Old 12-02-2015, 10:11 AM   #7

I would see what price you can get from RVDIRECT.COM. Either for purchase, comparison or bargaining with a local dealer...
SouthCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:12 AM   #8

Ever thought of going to Quartzsite AZ mid Jan for the "Big Tent Event"? Dealers from all over bring in rigs for this....
93/2020,157/2019219/2018 206/2017,215/2016, 211/2015, 196/14, 247/13, 193/12

Seann45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:48 AM   #9

We just purchased our x213 from Rangitsch Bros. in Missoula, MT and were very impressed by the deal they gave and their knowledge and professional approach. Haven't had a chance to camp in our new RV yet, but will be going out in the spring.

Jayco X213
2012 Chevy Traverse
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Jarm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:10 AM   #10

Very happy with Richardson's RV in So Cal.

Saved $7K when our home-base dealer in Reno would not deal.

2012 Pinnacle 36KPTS - Kitchen Pantry Triple Slide
Mor/Ryde suspension and pin box, Dual pane windows, Auto Leveling System, 2 A/C's, Sailun G's and more...
View photos

Our Trip Journal
Larry G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:33 PM   #11

I have purchased three Jaycos from Big Sky RV in Bozeman, Mt. Not exactly right next door. They claim to have the lowest prices in the nation on Jayco 5th wheels. Maybe, maybe not. They have always given me a good deal. The service department is competent, but they seem to burn through sales staff quickly. It would least be worth a phone call, they will give you a price at that time. They also have a store in Billings, MT. Their number is (800) 877-9606.

Jim
Old 12-07-2015, 11:09 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry G. View Post

Awesome!!! Got a quote from them today and have been speaking to a woman by the name of Jessica who is a sales manager down there. She said I can pick up the trailer right from the Riverside location. Very friendly and knowledgeable on the phone.

I actually got the quote from RVexpress online, however upon talking to them she said Richardson's is the Brick and Mortar name, where as RVExpress is their internet sales source. Does that sound right?

And yes they were 2k less then the Costco deal from Pan Pacific in Roseville and Morgan Hill, and overall, significantly less then anywhere else. Thanks for the info!!!
Old 12-08-2015, 01:15 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry G. View Post

We also purchased through Richardson's in Riverside however I was,able to get the deal I wanted through Indiana RV. Same company, they offer CA pick up at Richardson's. Had to take in right away for a,warranty repair and was done quickly without any hassle.

Previous TV: 2004 Ford Exedition w/ heavy duty tow package[/COLOR]
Country_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 08:36 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country_Mouse View Post
We also purchased through Richardson's in Riverside however I was,able to get the deal I wanted through Indiana RV. Same company, they offer CA pick up at Richardson's. Had to take in right away for a,warranty repair and was done quickly without any hassle.
Ok good to know, it looks like that's how they're working it with me also. So far it sounds great so hopefully I can get this thing ordered ASAP!!
Old 12-08-2015, 10:58 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtedelen View Post
Ok good to know, it looks like that's how they're working it with me also. So far it sounds great so hopefully I can get this thing ordered ASAP!!
What do you mean it looks like that's how they are working it with you also?

I called Indiana RV directly. On their website it has an option for CA pick-up when you request a quote. That pick-up will be at Richardson's. You can pick which Richardson's location you want to pick up at. I did all my negotiations through Indiana RV. I picked up and paid at Richardson's. HTH.

Old 12-08-2015, 10:46 PM   #16

Quote:
What do you mean it looks like that's how they are working it with you also?

I called Indiana RV directly. On their website it has an option for CA pick-up when you request a quote. That pick-up will be at Richardson's. You can pick which Richardson's location you want to pick up at. I did all my negotiations through Indiana RV. I picked up and paid at Richardson's. HTH.
What I mean is, I got my quote through RVExpress directly, which I was told is in Indiana, however I take delivery of the trailer at Richardson's RV in Riverside, CA. She said they are the same company just as you were told Richardson's and Indiana RV are the same company. I dont see Indiana RV on the web anymore, but I do see Indiana RV Connection? Or maybe Indiana RV is now RVExpress?
Old 12-08-2015, 11:09 PM   #17

I didn't realize RV Express was the same company too. I abbreviated, I did mean Indiana RV Connection was who I went through. Good luck!!

Old 12-08-2015, 11:12 PM   #18

Quote:
I didn't realize RV Express was the same company too. I abbreviated, I did mean Indiana RV Connection was who I went through. Good luck!!
Ok good, because I just sent in the quote form Indiana RV Connection so curious to see how they come back with pricing. Glad to hear they were also a good company to work with.
Old 12-09-2015, 12:48 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtedelen View Post
Awesome!!! Got a quote from them today and have been speaking to a woman by the name of Jessica who is a sales manager down there. She said I can pick up the trailer right from the Riverside location. Very friendly and knowledgeable on the phone.

I actually got the quote from RVexpress online, however upon talking to them she said Richardson's is the Brick and Mortar name, where as RVExpress is their internet sales source. Does that sound right?

And yes they were 2k less then the Costco deal from Pan Pacific in Roseville and Morgan Hill, and overall, significantly less then anywhere else. Thanks for the info!!!
I purchased mine from Richardsons in Riverside. (PDI done at service center 2 miles away). Be VERY thorough on your PDI. take the check list provided on this forum, and don't waiver if you feel you aren't receiving accurate or complete information. For what they charge for PDI, YOU need to be completely confident and satisfied with your product and knowledge transfer they should provide.

Enjoy & happy camping
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 01:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
I purchased mine from Richardsons in Riverside. (PDI done at service center 2 miles away). Be VERY thorough on your PDI. take the check list provided on this forum, and don't waiver if you feel you aren't receiving accurate or complete information. For what they charge for PDI, YOU need to be completely confident and satisfied with your product and knowledge transfer they should provide.

Enjoy & happy camping
Just to add to this....Our PDI lasted at least a couple of hours. The man who went through it with us was extremely thorough and friendly. We chucked the checklist because it was too overwhelming to be honest but we also had 4 antsy kids with us. The thing we ended up having to take back for warranty was that the main fuse by the battery kept blowing when we connected to electricity. They replaced with a switch and said that it was a common thing with Jayco...I would also recommend that if they are installing your weight distribution hitch that you read the manual about it ahead of time and make sure they adjust it properly to fit your vehicle. Ours was not and we had a heck of a time doing it ourselves afterwards. Measure your wheel wells, etc.