Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

View Poll Results: Should a "Product Review" Section be added to the forum?
Yes 55 78.57%
No 15 21.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2016, 03:29 PM   #41

I'm glad to see that JOF has a product review section, and it's great that a review has already been posted. So, how do I get to the product reviews? Thanks.
John K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 08:13 PM   #42
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John K. View Post
I'm glad to see that JOF has a product review section, and it's great that a review has already been posted. So, how do I get to the product reviews? Thanks.
It can be found on the main forum page "Product reviews and evaluations", but here is a link to that forum:

http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f53/
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:51 PM   #43

Whew. This thing really took off...NOT. To date, there are just 3 threads: a sticky with the rules, a lone product review with 2 comments, and a posting of a genset kit purchase that has evolved into a discussion on campgrounds. The best part is...the genset kit hasn't even been used yet. It's a posting of a purchase experience only. If I can post a poll and rally 47 people behind the cause, can we add a mixed drink section to the forum where we do nothing but post pics of our favorite cocktail creations? I'm pretty sure it would be more popular...

May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer valid input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut myself down whenever I get too in love with my own misconceived brilliance.
SparkDr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 01:30 PM   #44
Site Team

I expect it will grow slowly... but I added a review to help a little...
Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 01:45 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
I expect it will grow slowly... but I added a review to help a little...
And yet you tip-toed around the whole cocktail pics thread suggestion? I tell ya, you site teams folks are stealth enough to run black ops in your spare time. If I wasn't so afraid of the dragon-crunchy-ketchup thing in your signature, I might press the issue. Instead, I'll be hiding in the corner if anyone needs me...

May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer valid input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut myself down whenever I get too in love with my own misconceived brilliance.
SparkDr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:15 PM   #46

Give it time. It'll grow. I'll contribute, but I'll be offshore for another 17 days or so. Can't do much from here. Nobody said there'd be this huge influx of product reviews. Like a lot of threads, some sit idle, then they take off with 10 plus pages. You never know.
2015 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE (#8)
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 11:14 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkDr View Post
Whew. This thing really took off...NOT. To date, there are just 3 threads: a sticky with the rules, a lone product review with 2 comments, and a posting of a genset kit purchase that has evolved into a discussion on campgrounds. The best part is...the genset kit hasn't even been used yet. It's a posting of a purchase experience only. If I can post a poll and rally 47 people behind the cause, can we add a mixed drink section to the forum where we do nothing but post pics of our favorite cocktail creations? I'm pretty sure it would be more popular...
I for one am happy that the moderators listened and gave it its own category.
There are many categories on this forum that I never visit and in fact, I've eliminated them (ignore function) so I don't even see them. I believe I will check the product review section periodically. But if you find no use to it, then you are free to never click on it or look at what people have written.
dewey02 is offline   Reply With Quote