Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-03-2016, 08:37 PM   #31
When I mentioned this forum to a Jayco exec that I met at an RV show, he said they do not monitor this forum. I agree with them. Problems should be handled on an individual basis. They don't need to monitor a forum to understand where the problems lie. One on one complaints, dealer feedback and the types of warranty issues they're seeing provide them with plenty of data on what's going on out there with their products. I don't see the benefit to them. It just opens a big can of worms and a social media nightmare. Problems should be vented directly to Jayco and their dealer network. IMO

2016 Jay Flight 38FDDS
jloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 08:57 PM   #32
They monitor this forum, they just stay in the dark and I have no problem with that. I have called them twice and have gotten good responses from them. Jayco really does seem to care it is that some dealers are nothing but bottom line shark feeders. And Jayco needs to deal with them

2016 Pinnacle 36 FBTS
2006 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
SB SRW 5.9
Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:05 PM   #33
Jayco is large with a lot of product out there. I imagine coming on this forum would be difficult but not completely negative. Buying a Jayco should be buying into not only the product but also a family of Jayco owners around a proud company. Then again Jayco is just too large but the human touch does make for loyalty. If I were Jayco I definitely would be monitoring this forum and other forums to keep a pulse on the market.

Phil, Carol, Dobie Ariel and Shepadore Grey Lady
1994 Rexhall Rexair with 2013 Wrangler Towed
2000 Beaver Patriot, 2 sld-sold
2004 Excel MKO-sold
2001 Idletime TH-sold
1994 JAYCO 5r-sold
May the sun smile upon you and the wind be at your back
Motojavaphil is offline   Reply With Quote