Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-22-2015, 09:17 PM   #11
Hi Steve! When I was trying to make my decision I looked at the model you are considering and actually ended up going with the smaller 145RB. Since it's use will be just myself or with my husband the bunk beds became a lot of wasted space. If you will have kids/ grandkids with you a lot then it's a must. Additionally, that model seemed really dark and cramped. The 145 only has the rear bed but is incredibly bright and spacious! Perfect for two!!

Since this is my very first experience with an RV I didn't even think about used! I didn't know enough about them to even begin to know what to look for as potential problems!! I went with brand new and extended my warranty! BTW, that is a great price for brand new!! If you are set on that model grab that!!

Just my $0.02. Take it for what you paid for it ��

Lynnmcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 04:15 AM   #12
Originally Posted by Edd505 View Post
In my book never new. You drive it off the lot and it's worth how much less. I bought used and saved big over new. Everything I found wrong was cosmetic even, the fading front cap, looks bad but the working stuff functions as it should. First owner may have worked out any bugs before I bought, my gain.
I concur!!!

DHH57 is offline   Reply With Quote