Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Go Back   Jayco RV Owners Forum > Welcome To Jayco Owners Forums > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login

Old 09-25-2016, 02:50 PM   #1

Couldn't be any happier! LOVE our new Jay Flight 21QB <3

Hi everyone! My name is Tracy. My husband (Lane) and I are SO happy and excited our sweet little baby camper (her name is "Fun Shack") has finally arrived HOME... and now we are in the process of making it OUR HOME! In about a week (we leave next Saturday in fact) we will be leaving Wisconsin and heading South to Arizona for the winter to experience life as snowbirds for the first time.

I have been a long time camper, having started camping as a child with my mom & dad in tents, camping with my own children in tents, then upgrading to a pop-up, and now into this NEW & AMAZING and SUPER CUTE Camper. I am still pretty giddy about it. It totally feels like cheating to have a sofa with 19" TV, dvd, stereo with inside/outside speakers, microwave oven, BATHROOM!!! (OM-GEEE!) and all the storage cabinets... tons and tons more storage than I have ever had available to me before. We love this camper! This is so fun!

My mom requested a video tour, so I made a couple so far (outside and inside tours) and posted them to You Tube. We will be posting more later as well of some of the modifications we make, and regarding some of our future adventures... lots of fun and exciting things to do and places to visit in our future!

Our YouTube channel if you'd like to see a tour of the 21QB is
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5k...q1AXFUCgBs4uFQ

Please let me know if I did that wrong, first time trying to link up to my new Youtube channel.

Happy Camping all!
Tracy - LandTAdventures
LandTAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:06 PM   #2

Opps... it's a 29" LED TV... not 19"
Old 09-25-2016, 09:10 PM   #3

Congratulations! Happy trails to you!Cant wait to see the inside tour!
Old 09-25-2016, 09:20 PM   #4

LOL, well, I do have an inside tour, however I dubbed it the "Messy" tour, because we just got it home about a week ago and we are trying to move OUT of our current house, get rid of all our stuff, and move into it, so we still have a few ongoing projects to say the least. I'm hoping to get it "cute-sified" within the next couple of days.... not to say it isn't still cute, but ya we got a lot of tools lying around haha Thanks for the welcome!

Tags
full-time, jay flight 21qb, modifications, vlogging