Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-15-2015, 05:01 PM   #1

CU On The Road! (Yippee!)

Hi Fellow Jayco-ers (I think I just created a new word!),

I introduced myself as a newbie to this forum just a few short days ago and was overwhelmed by the kind welcome I received. Thank you all!

This balmy weather in Ohio (it's currently zero) has afforded me a little extra time to finalize and launch my blog at www.cuontheroad.net . Yay!!! Many of you have already visited, and for that I am so grateful! Please subscribe so you can be alerted to updates. Coming up are articles about Gettysburg, Ocean City, Hershey Park, and the Finger Lakes in New York.

I'd also like to invite you to connect with me on Facebook by searching "CU On The Road".

Thank you for your interest and support!
Chris (Roadster)
Roadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 05:32 PM   #2

You mention the Finger Lakes Region, then you must try a Grape Pie near Naples,NY. It's on one of the lakes. Bet you can't eat just one! I'm from Rochester, NY (some years ago) and to this date there's nothing like it. Like to see a pic of you having some as I will be following along.
Tunce the traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 05:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunce the traveler View Post
You mention the Finger Lakes Region, then you must try a Grape Pie near Naples,NY. It's on one of the lakes. Bet you can't eat just one! I'm from Rochester, NY (some years ago) and to this date there's nothing like it. Like to see a pic of you having some as I will be following along.
Hi Trunce! We actually visited the Finger Lakes this past July. I wrote a series of articles about our visits around the area of Seneca Lake and Cayaga lake. I will begin posting them soon on www.cuontheroad.net . We didn't try the Grape Pie, but oh, I wish we did. Welp, as good a reason to go back as any!
Old 02-15-2015, 07:50 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
Hi Fellow Jayco-ers (I think I just created a new word!),

I introduced myself as a newbie to this forum just a few short days ago and was overwhelmed by the kind welcome I received. Thank you all!

This balmy weather in Ohio (it's currently zero) has afforded me a little extra time to finalize and launch my blog at www.cuontheroad.net . Yay!!! Many of you have already visited, and for that I am so grateful! Please subscribe so you can be alerted to updates. Coming up are articles about Gettysburg, Ocean City, Hershey Park, and the Finger Lakes in New York.

I'd also like to invite you to connect with me on Facebook by searching "CU On The Road".

Thank you for your interest and support!
Chris (Roadster)
An easy way to find me on Facebook is to click this link: www.facebook.com/cuontheroadster

Don't forget to "like" us for regular updates.

Thanks Again!
Old 02-16-2015, 05:54 PM   #5

Send a message via Skype™ to jamaddox
I liked. I am trying to get a blog going to but since I mostly summer camp it's not that exciting
Equalizer WDH with 10k bars
jamaddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 07:24 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunce the traveler View Post
What is the name of this place I think I may have been there is it a small store that kinda looks like a house???
jkochmit1 is offline   Reply With Quote