Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Go Back   Jayco RV Owners Forum > Welcome To Jayco Owners Forums > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login

Old 06-11-2013, 09:37 PM   #1

Talking Hello, Thanks for this forum - Looking forward to learning a lot

Hi, my name is Cameron. I just recently sold my 1997 Dutchman Duck Popup which I've had since 2006 and purchased a 2002 Jayco Kiwi 25E Hybrid Travel Trailer. I love it. It is in excellent shape. I am excited to learn about all the different systems on board and how to use them. A couple of things have come up that need to be tweaked as I get to know the camper better. My wife is excited to now have a bathroom and shower and has already been looking at different ways to put her touches on the inside with interior decorating. I am thankful for this forum and look forward to learning from all the experiences that all you other Jayco owners have encountered in your years of camping.

Right now I'm looking into the plumbing system and have to replace the water heater bypass and maybe some plumbing with the fresh water pump system. May have been my fault by not getting a psi regulator hooked up before hooking up the water to my house, even though I barely had the water on I'm sure the psi was still too high so I have a couple of pinhole leaks on some fittings.
cameronkarger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #2

Welcome to JOF, Cameron. You will find some good help from some knowledgable, friendly folks on this forum. We also welcome any input you can offer as you complete a project or come up with a better way to do things or make mods. Let us know how your bypass repair went.
dg1971 is offline   Reply With Quote