Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #1

Joining the Jayco TT Family

Hi All, I have taken the plunge and decided to try RV living for temporary housing at my job. Apartment rents are VERY high and I can pay the monthly rate at an RV park plus the trailer payment and still save money and have something that belongs to me. So, we went and found a new 2013 Jayflight 25RKS and I will be picking it up next week. I am tall (6'6") so the high ceilings were necessary and I think that it will work out OK. I will be hanging out in the corner of West TX and Eastern NM where it seems to be having trouble deciding whether it is Spring or still Winter. Went from 82 deg on Monday to only about 45 deg on Tuesday - but that's just the way it is in this part of the country.

Anyway, I am happy to be here, have been reading this and other forums for several weeks collecting knowledge. I do appreciate all that I have learned from you that have been doing this for a while. I am confident that I will be able to contribute myself once I get settled.

Terry
On the edge between Far West TX & Eastern NM
Traver8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #2
Site Team

Welcome to the user friendly Jayco Owners forum! Our members just love to answer questions or help out other members when possible and have fun sharing their experiences . They also love pictures of your RV, tow vehicles, and campsites!! So do not hesitate to post pics of your Jayco in the "Pics of your Jayco forum" and pics of your tow vehicle in the "Tow Vehicle forum".

Feel free to participate in our many fun polls (first thread in New Members forum has them all listed, second thread has more new member welcoming info). Post often, have fun with the forum, and enjoy your Jayco!
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote