Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #1

Just purchased my first Jayco 19BH

I have camped in everything from tents to Hybrids but just purchased my first Jayco 19BH travel trailer and I can't wait to get i out and camp in it. We were originally looking at a little bit bigger Jayco but the dealer made us such an awesome deal on this one used that we couldn't pass it up. It's a 2010 model and still smells new with no signs that anyone ever used it. My wife and daughter love it and it is built so much better than the hybrid we had before!

certified106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Site Team

Welcome to JOF, certified. You have a very nice combo there. Enjoy.
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #3

Welcome to the Jayco Owners Forum Certified106! We liked that floorplan but decided to go with the larger 29' only because we have grandkids that camp with us. Very nice tt you have and what awesome memories for your little girl to look back on
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #4

Congratulations on your Jayco. I hope you have many wonderful trips and happy times!
ACA6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #5

Welcome to the Jayco Forum. Your trailer looks wonderful and it is obvious that your daughter loves it! Enjoy your camping times!
KathyDiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #6

From one new guy to another Welcome to the Jayco Forum,
joe in calif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #7

The combo looks great. May you have many happy days camping. Welcome. Ernie
2018 Jayco Jayfeather 27 RL, 2002 Ford excursion, v-10, 3:73 gears 4x4 mine. 2020 Buick Encore Hers, Retired Air Force, now Retired.
Parcany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #8

You dont realize it but you have chosen the absolute best floorplan of any Jayco ever made. Ever. ;-) Seriously, welcome. I have 2 small kids (6 and 7) and my wife and I are always commenting on how great the 19bh works for us. You have EVERYTHING the big boys have, just in a smaller package. When they get a little older and inevitabley, bigger, we may look at something a little longer. We also have a 2010. I was checking out your pics and I actually noticed a couple of differences. Instead of the acordian door in the bunk/bathroom area, we have a curtain. Also, you have an extra open cabinet for a tv above your dinette, where we have an area to hang a flat panel tv. Your mirrors are great. I may use that tip. Anyway, enjoy. You will love it.

:cool: 2013 F150 STX Super Cab With Factory Tow Package, Inegrated Trailer Brake Control, 5.0 Liter with 3.55 Gears and Posi Traction :cool:
villain2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:17 AM   #9

[QUOTE=certified106;24676]I have camped in everything from tents to Hybrids but just purchased my first Jayco 19BH travel trailer and I can't wait to get i out and camp in it.

You mean that picture it at home???? Thought that was some wonderful campground you found! I'd like to book that site sometime!
ACA6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:08 AM   #10

Welcome

Welcome - you purchased a fine product with great manufacturer support!!
daviddudek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:45 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by villain2000 View Post
You dont realize it but you have chosen the absolute best floorplan of any Jayco ever made. Ever. ;-) Seriously, welcome. I have 2 small kids (6 and 7) and my wife and I are always commenting on how great the 19bh works for us. You have EVERYTHING the big boys have, just in a smaller package. When they get a little older and inevitabley, bigger, we may look at something a little longer. We also have a 2010. I was checking out your pics and I actually noticed a couple of differences. Instead of the acordian door in the bunk/bathroom area, we have a curtain. Also, you have an extra open cabinet for a tv above your dinette, where we have an area to hang a flat panel tv. Your mirrors are great. I may use that tip. Anyway, enjoy. You will love it.
We are thrilled with the floorplan!I used to have a 30 foot Dutchman with a slide but we never spend time in the camper. This one is small very manuverable and fits in the small sites at the state parks we frequent. I feel the same as you that I didn't sacrifice any amenities for the size plus we spend about 90% of our time outdoors anyways.

I was checking out another picture you posted and saw the small diamond plate box you had mounted on your tongue. That is a great idea! What size was the box I want to add one of those to mine!
Old 06-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #12

[QUOTE=ACA6151;24796]
Quote:
Originally Posted by certified106 View Post
I have camped in everything from tents to Hybrids but just purchased my first Jayco 19BH travel trailer and I can't wait to get i out and camp in it.

You mean that picture it at home???? Thought that was some wonderful campground you found! I'd like to book that site sometime!
Haha....Yeah I live in the middle of 11 acres of woods but the problem is if I stay home all I do is work on projects, deal with problems at work, and don't spend any time relaxing. Maybe I should put in some electric hookups and let people camp here lol.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by certified106 View Post
We are thrilled with the floorplan!I used to have a 30 foot Dutchman with a slide but we never spend time in the camper. This one is small very manuverable and fits in the small sites at the state parks we frequent. I feel the same as you that I didn't sacrifice any amenities for the size plus we spend about 90% of our time outdoors anyways.

I was checking out another picture you posted and saw the small diamond plate box you had mounted on your tongue. That is a great idea! What size was the box I want to add one of those to mine!
The tool box has worked out great. I bought it at Lowes. Its for a full size pickup, but its only 12 inches deep. Fits perfectly between the propane tanks and the front wall of the camper. Keep all my towing items in there as well as a few hand tools. Has worked out wonderfully. Highly recommend it.

:cool: 2013 F150 STX Super Cab With Factory Tow Package, Inegrated Trailer Brake Control, 5.0 Liter with 3.55 Gears and Posi Traction :cool:
villain2000 is offline   Reply With Quote